Chapel Allerton is the most sought after suburb in Leeds due to its friendly community, village-like feel and amazing array of shops, restaurants and bars, whilst only being a 10 minute journey to Leeds city centre!
Where to live?
Space Property currently has a stunning ground floor, two bedroom apartment on the prestigious Mansion Gate Mews development in the heart of Chapel Allerton. This spacious apartment has a large separate lounge area, fitted with laminate flooring making for easy cleaning, and features a large window creating a bright, open living space. Separate from the lounge is a stylish kitchen/dining area, fitted with white high gloss units and complete with oven/hob and extractor fan, fridge/freezer and washer/dryer. The dining area offers space for a table and chairs to enjoy sit down meals,and features a set of French doors opening out onto a beautiful shared patio area.
The apartment comprises of two bedrooms, both fitted with carpet and generously sized, offering plenty of room for storage. The master bedroom additionally benefits from an ensuite bathroom with shower. The main house bathroom features sleek black tiles, and is fitted with a white three-piece suite including shower over bath, as well as mirror over the sink and towel rail. The main living area are fitted with laminate floors, whilst carpets give the bedroom and hall a cosy feel. The apartment also offers parking within communal grounds, secure video entry system, security alarm and boiler room in hallway.
The Mansion Gate Mews development is located a short walk from Chapel Allerton’s high street, and is just a 10 minute journey from Leeds city centre, providing the best of both city and suburban life. Whilst being a suburb, Chapel Allerton is often described as an ‘urban village’ with a friendly community feel, offering unique shops, beautiful parks, excellent restaurants and vibrant bars. The apartment is close to regular bus routes, just over two miles from Burley Park and Leeds train stations, and opposite the Chapel Allerton Hospital. Situated just a few minutes walk away are Potternewton Park, a Lidl and Tesco Express, and the So Pilates centre. Chapel Allerton is also bordered by other great suburbs including Roundhay, Headingley and Meanwood.
Where to go?
- Chapel Allerton Park and Potternewton Park
- Inkwell Arts and Seven Arts centres
- Scott Hall Leisure Centre and Chapel Allerton Tennis, Squash & Gym
- Edinburgh Bicycle Co-Op
- Gledhow Valley Woods, Lake and Allotments
- So Pilates and Yoga Kula
- Cutting Room Creative, Cold Baths and Lucy Craske Health & Beauty Salon
- Independent shops: Armadillo Toys, Chirpy, Angels and Angels Too, Simply Cakes, Casablanca, George & Joseph Cheesemongers, The Pink Banana, The Perfumed Garden
- Bars/pubs: The Mustard Pot, Further North, Kith & Kin, The Regent, The Nags Head, The Woods, Veuve Bar De Champagne, The Pit, Zed Bar
- Restaurants: El Bareto, Sukothai, Pinche Pinche, Siam Oriental, Aagrah, Sami’s, The Mad Greek, Olive Tree, Arti’s, Casa Mia
- Cafes/delis: Cup and Saucer by Opposite, Nichols Vegetarian Deli, Crust & Crumb, The Sunshine Bakery, Wrap and Roll, House of Koko
What to do?
- Mindfulness Meditation – every Tuesday – Inkwell Arts
- Box Fit – every Thursday – Scott Hall Leisure Centre
- Yoga for beginners – Sundays – Yoga Kula
- Light Night – 6 & 7 October – Leeds city centre
- Oktoberfest Leeds – 6 to 9 October – The Tetley
- Day Retreat: Hatha Yoga – 8 October – with Yoga Kula
- Seven Live – 12 October – Seven Arts
- The Cocktail Experience – 14 October – Aspire, Leeds
- Cafe Scientifique – Universal – 27 October – Seven Arts
- Lake District Retreat – 28 to 30 October – with Yoga Kula
- Leeds International Film Festival – 3 to 17 November – Leeds Town Hall
- Voodoo Room – A Night of Hendrix & Cream – 4 November – Seven Arts
- Bonfire Night – 5 November – The Mustard Pot
- Leeds German Christmas Market – 11 Nov to 18 Dec – Millenium Square
- Christmas Teepee – December – The Mustard Pot