Huddersfield is the perfect town to give you excellent access to Yorkshire’s best cities such as Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield and Sheffield. And we have a truly unique 2-bedroom apartment just a few minutes walk from the train station for only £350PCM! Whilst being located in the modern town centre, this apartment retains its original features including exposed brick and wooden floorboards.
The light and airy living room boasts a striking exposed brick wall and an original brick fireplace, as well as original wooden floorboards. Two large windows either side of the room create a beautifully bright and open space. The lounge then leads through into the fully fitted modern kitchen, complete with everything you need including oven/hob, washing machine and fridge with icebox, and also features a large window.
The apartment comprises of two spacious bedrooms, one double and one single, both with original floorboards and large windows that let light flood in. They also benefit from electric heaters to keep the rooms nice and warm in the winter months! The part-tiled bathroom is fitted with a white three-piece suite including shower over bath, with a mirror over the sink and a large window creating a light and relaxing feel.
- Make bare floorboards cosy with lots of rugs
- Old buildings can get a little chilly, so invest in some draught excluders
- Instead of turning the heating on when it gets cooler, throw on loads of blankets!
- To keep a clutter free home and make more space, opt for multi-purpose and fold away furniture
- Most people would kill for stunning exposed brick features, make the most of these with cool vintage decor to match
- Make the exposed brick wall a feature of the room and don’t over decorate it
This fantastic apartment is ideally located in Huddersfield town centre, making it perfect for those working in the town or surrounding cities. As soon as you step out of your door, you’ll have hundreds of shops, eateries and bars to choose from, all within minutes walk!
By train, Leeds is just 20 minutes away, Wakefield 30 minutes, Bradford 40 minutes and Sheffield 1 hour and 20. If you ever wanted to venture out of Yorkshire (very unlikely), Manchester is just half an hour on the train. If you fancy exploring Yorkshire’s beautiful landscapes, the village of Marsden at the top of the Peak District is only 12 minutes on the train!
Highlights: Byram Arcade, Packhorse Shopping Centre and Art Gallery, Kingsgate Shopping Centre, Huddersfield Open Market, Lawrence Batley Theatre, Huddersfield Art Gallery, Tesco Superstore.
Restaurants: Thai Sakon, Apadana, Lost Property, Trattoria Domenico, Mumbai Spice, Meson La Pepa, The Keys, Lala’s, Botafogo Rodizio, Discovery Bay, Med-One.
Bars/pubs: Magic Rock Tap, The Grove, Voda Bar, Five Bar, Herbert’s Bar, The Parish, Zephyr Bar, Bar Code, Verve, Bar Maroc, Bar 10, Camel Club.
Cafes: Coffeevolution, The Blue Rooms, Choosy’s Tea & Coffee House, Northern Tea House, Goat Cafe, Cafe Venecia, Espresso Corner, Cafe Society.
- Art & Craft Fair – every 4th Saturday – Byram Arcade
- Huddersfield Contemporary Music Festival – 18 to 27 November – Huddersfield
- Christmas Light Switch On – 19 November – The Piazza
- Off The Rails – 25 November – Lawrence Batley Theatre
- Pygmalion – 6 to 10 December – Lawrence Batley Theatre
- Christmas Fair – 10 December – Byram Arcade
- Alternative Street Market – 11 December – New Street
- Christmas Comedy Cellar – 13 to 15 December – Lawrence Batley Theatre