Do you want access to Yorkshire’s best cities whilst living in a peaceful suburban area with local amenities and a friendly community feel? Then this two bedroom apartment in the suburb of Pudsey is ideal for you!
This lovely upper floor, two bedroom apartment in a self-contained flat boasts a fabulous open-plan layout, creating a spacious place to both eat and relax. The space is fitted with stunning, wood-effect laminate flooring, which offers both a cosy and stylish element to the room. The contemporary kitchen is fitted with oven/hob, fridge/freezer and washer/dryer, and an extended worktop which could double up as a breakfast bar.
The two spacious bedrooms are fully carpeted and offer plenty of storage space, with the master bedroom benefitting from a fitted double wardrobe. The beautifully finished, part-tiled bathroom has a white three-piece suite including shower over bath, as well as a mirror, heated towel rail and shaver plug. The apartment also benefits from blinds throughout, a secure door entry system, and allocated parking within well-maintained grounds.
The apartment is situated within the modern Sommerville Mews development in the peaceful suburb of Pudsey, conveniently located between Leeds and Bradford which are easily accessible by car (in just 15 minutes), bus or the nearby train station just a few minutes walk away. Pudsey is also close to other great suburbs including Bramley, Woodhall Hills and Horsforth. The apartment is located just a few minutes walk from the main shopping area with supermarkets, shops and eateries, and has plenty of green spaces to relax in such as Westroyd Park.
- New Pudsey Train Station
- Owlcotes centre – Barclays Bank, Asda Supercentre and M&S
- Pudsey Leisure Centre
- Westroyd Park, Queen’s Park and Pudsey Park
- Odeon Cinema Leeds-Bradford
- Woodhall Hills Golf Club
- GO Outdoors Pudsey
- Pudsey Civic Hall
- Food & drink: Gigi’s Italian, 7 Steps, Deeva, Tino’s Italian, Piccolo’s Pizza, Golden Lion, 147 Sports Bar, East Restaurant, Viet Thai
- Fitness classes – Tuesdays to Sundays – Pudsey Leisure Centre
- Ilkey Literature Festival – 30 Sept to 16 Oct – Ilkley town centre
- Bootcamp – 2 October (regular sessions) – Westroyd Park
- Light Night – 6 & 7 October – Leeds city centre
- Oktoberfest Leeds – 6 to 9 October – The Tetley
- The Vintage Home Show – 9 October – Pudsey Civic Hall
- Widescreen Weekend – 13 to 16 October – National Media Museum, Bradford
- The Cocktail Experience – 14 October – Aspire, Leeds
- Fireworks Night – 5 November – Pudsey Congs Cricket Club
- Pudsey Health & Healing Festival – 19 & 20 November – Pudsey Civic Hall
- Christmas Lights Spectacular – 19 November – Bradford City Park