If you want to live in Hull, the St James Court development on Victoria Dock is one of the most sought after locations. We have a stunning two bedroom apartment ready to move in this Summer!
The apartment boasts a stunning, spacious living area with laminate flooring and French doors that open up onto a Juliet balcony, creating a bright, open space. Round the corner is the stylish kitchen, fitted with white high gloss units and wooden worktops, complete with oven/hob, fridge/freezer and washer/dryer.
The property comprises two bedrooms, one double and one single, both with fitted with carpet and curtains. The modern bathroom is fitted with a white three-piece suite including shower over bath. You’ll also benefit from an allocated space in the communal parking area. All of this could be yours for the low price of £475pcm!
- Victoria Park
- The Humber and Hull Marina
- Humber Bridge
- The Deep and Hull Maritime Museum
- Streetlife Museum
- Hull’s Old Town
- Hull New Theatre and Hull Truck Theatre
- Ferens Art Gallery and Myton Gallery
- Fruit entertainment venue
- Shopping: Princes Quay, Kingston Retail Park
- Food: 1884, Leonardos, The Lion & Key, Cerutti’s, Al Porto, The Sailmakers Arms
- Drinks: The Minerva, Ye Old Bluebell, Bar 82, 1884 Wine Bar, Hop & Vine