Otley is one of the most stunning areas of Leeds, located just on the outskirts of the Nidderdale Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. We have a range of stunning 2 and 3 bedroom homes on the new build Garnett Wharfe development in Otley, available to rent this summer.
We have several 2 and 3 bed homes available on the stunning Garnett Wharfe development. The two bedroom homes have a downstairs WC, separate modern kitchen with oven/hob, and a spacious lounge/dining area with patio doors leading into the rear garden. Upstairs are two double bedrooms and a beautifully finished bathroom with white three-piece suite including shower over bath.
The three bedroom homes have a separate fully carpeted lounge, a stylish kitchen/diner with oven/hob, a downstairs WC and utility room. The dining area features patio doors opening out into the rear garden. On the first floor there are three bedrooms, two double and one single, with the master bedroom benefitting from an ensuite shower room. The house bathroom is fitted with a white three-piece suite including shower over bath.
All of the homes benefit from off-street parking, with two of the 3 bedroom homes benefitting from their own garage.
The brand new Garnett Wharfe development is ideally located in the centre of the beautiful market town of Otley, 11 miles north of Leeds city centre. The development overlooks the River Wharfe, and is close to great schools, shops, a supermarket, sporting facilities, pubs and Wharfemeadows Park. Otley is home to the famous Chevin Forest Park, offering breath-taking views across Leeds.
Otley is just half an hours drive from Leeds city centre, 25 minutes from Harrogate, and just over 10 minutes from Leeds Bradford Airport. Garnett Wharfe is also located just south of the beautiful Yorkshire Dales and the Nidderdale Area of Outstanding Beauty, providing stunning natural landscapes right on your door step. Living in Otley gives you the best of a peaceful town, whilst being within easy reach of Yorkshire’s stunning countryside and its vibrant cities.
Highlights of Otley
- Chevin Forest Park
- Otley Sailing Club
- River Wharfe
- Wharfemeadows Park
- Nidderdale AONB and Yorkshire Dales
- Lindley Wood Reservoir
- The Courthouse Project arts centre
- Pubs/bars: Black Bull, Bowling Green, North Bar Social, Otley Tap House, Rocca Bar, The Fleece, The Junction Inn
- Eateries: Buon Apps Ristorante, Il Buco, Jewel of India, Korks Wine Bar & Brasserie, Red Pepper, The Stew and Oyster
- World Triathlon Series – 10 & 11 June – Leeds
- Otley Carnival – 17 June – Otley Showground
- Leeds Waterfront Festival – 24 June – Granary Wharf
- Farmers’ Market – 25 June – Market Place
- Summer Bands in the Park – 25 June – Wharfemeadows Park
- Harrogate Music Festival – 1 to 31 July – Harrogate
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream – 6 July – Open Air @ Wharfemeadows Park
- Food and Drink Festival – 16 July – Otley
- Millennium Square Summer Series – 28 July to 6 August – Millennium Square, Leeds
- Otley Folk Festival – 15 to 17 September – Otley