Are you looking for a suburb that offers everything you need, but is an easy journey to the city centre of Leeds? Then the suburb of Pudsey is the perfect place for you.
If you’re looking to move in with a partner or friend, this two bedroom apartment at Sommerville Mews is Pudsey is the ideal choice. The property has two double bedrooms, perfect if you want a room each, or can be used for storage or a dressing room! The one bedroom apartment would be suitable for either a single person or couple, with a fitted wardrobe in the double bedroom.
Both apartments have a spacious open-plan living area, with a fully equipped kitchen boasting an oven/hob, fridge/freezer and washer/dryer. The bedrooms are all fitted with carpet, and the modern tiled bathrooms feature a white three-piece suite including shower over bath. The building benefits from video door entry system, and each apartment enjoys one allocated parking space within the communal grounds.
The Sommerville Mews apartment building is ideally located in the friendly suburb of Pudsey, just minutes from the Owlcotes shopping centre and New Pudsey train station. The centres of Pudsey, Farsley and Stanningley are all within walking distance, providing a range of local amenities. Pudsey is located in between the cities of Leeds and Bradford, just a 20 minute drive from both, making it the perfect location for commuters working in the city centres.
- New Pudsey train station
- Owlcotes Shopping Centre with M&S and Asda Superstore
- GO Outdoors
- Odeon Cinema
- Westroyd Park, Stanningley Park, Queens Park and Pudsey Park
- Pudsey Leisure Centre
- Woodhall Hills & Golf Club
- Sunny Bank Mills Gallery
- Gray’s Salon
- Restaurants: Viet Thai, East, Olive & Feta, Gigi’s Italian, 7 Steps, Piccolo’s Pizza, The Wetherby Whaler, Deeva,
- Pubs/bars: The Manor Inn, 147 Sports Bar, The Royal, Bankhouse Inn, The Fleece, Fox & Grapes, Bay Horse
- Yorkshire Post Food & Drink Show – 2 to 4 June – Millennium Square, Leeds
- Leeds Loves Cocktails – 5 to 11 June – Leeds city centre
- The Grapes of Wrath – 6 to 10 June – West Yorkshire Playhouse
- World Triathlon Series – 10 & 11 June – Leeds
- Human’s of Leeds ‘Movement’ exhibition – 19 to 22 June – Left Bank’s Porch Gallery
- Leeds Waterfront Festival – 24 June – Granary Wharf
- Bradford Literature Festival – 30 June to 9 July – Bradford city centre
- Lifelines – ends 1st July – Sunny Bank Mills
- Cocoon In The Park – 8 July – Temple Newsam
- Leeds International Tattoo Expo – 8 & 9 July – First Direct Arena
- Bradford Festival – 28 to 30 July – Bradford city centre