Get the best of both city and rural life at our new build apartments on the prestigious Papyrus Works development. Located in the peaceful village of Newton Kyme in Tadcaster, you’ll be just 30 minutes from both Leeds and York city centres.
We are offering a selection of 1 and 2 bedroom apartments on this stunning new development, which offer modern living in a beautiful village location.
In all of the apartments, there is a bright and spacious open plan living area, with plenty of room for dining table and chairs. Each stylish kitchen comes complete with oven/hob and extractor fan. The house bathrooms are fitted with a white three-piece suite including shower over bath, and all apartments feature additional storage space in the hallway.
In the one bedroom apartments, there are spacious double bedrooms fitted with carpet, whilst the two bedroom apartments comprise of one double and one single bedroom, with the master bedrooms benefitting from an ensuite shower room with WC. As well as all of this, each household will be given an on site parking space.
These stunning new build apartments are located on the prestigious Papyrus Works development by Redrow, in the village of Newton Kyme near Tadcaster. Whilst enjoying the peace and quiet of rural living, the development is located just half an hour from both Leeds and York city centres, as well as the stunning towns of Harrogate and Selby.
The development is located next to Newton Kyme Hall and St Andrew’s Church, and close to the River Wharfe with stunning countryside views. The village has a great community spirit and is an ideal place for families. Newton Kyme has great transport links, being easily accessible via the A1 and A64, and with regular bus services to nearby towns and cities. There is also a train station just 10 minutes away in Ulleskelf.
Closer by is the town of Tadcaster, which offers a range of local amenities just 5 minutes away. Here you’ll find a number of shops, pubs, eateries and a leisure centre. About 10 minutes to the west of Newton Kyme is the town of Boston Spa, which also offers a range of amenities including several schools, a library and excellent restaurants such as Stew & Oyster.
For a fun family day out or weekend away, the Howardian Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty is a 50 minute drive, Hull just over an hour, the Yorkshire Dales National Park 90 minutes, and the seaside town of Bridlington just 1 hour 20 minutes!
What to do
- York Chocolate Festival – 14 to 17 April – York city centre
- Harrogate Spring Flower Show – 20 to 23 April – Great Yorkshire Showground
- Hull Real Ale & Cider Festival – 27 to 28 April – Hull city centre
- Tour De Yorkshire – 28 t0 30 April – Bridlington to Scarborough, Tadcaster to Harrogate, Bradford to Sheffield
- BBC Good Food Show – 5 to 7 May – Harrogate
- Leeds Indie Food – 11 to 28 May – Leeds city centre
- BBC Radio 1’s Big Weekend – 27 to 28 May – Burton Constable Hall, Hull
- Yorkshire Food & Drink Show – 2 to 4 June – Leeds
- Family Fun Day – 18 June – Selby
- Great Yorkshire Show – 11 to 13 July – Harrogate
- Big Weekend Festival – 14 to 16 July – Boston Spa
- Great Yorkshire Fringe – 21 July to 13 August – York city centre
- Selby Food & Drink Festival – 29 July – Market Place
- Selby Beer Festival – 5 August – Town hall