Do you want a rural family home where you have access to two of the best cities in Yorkshire? This new build, three bedroom home in the village of Sherburn in Elmet is just 30 minutes from both Leeds and York.
This stunning new build home is set over three floors, with a spacious, separate lounge on the ground floor, fitted with carpet and featuring an under the stairs storage cupboard. Through a small hallway, which features a downstairs WC, is the modern kitchen/diner, complete with oak effect units as well as oven/hob and extractor fan. This space has enough room for a dining table and chairs, and boasts a set of French doors that open out into the private rear garden.
On the first floor are two spacious bedrooms, one double and one single, as well as the house bathroom, fitted with a white three-piece suite including shower over bath. The large master bedroom is located on the second floor, and includes two built in cupboards and two stunning skylights. The property is fitted with carpets throughout, and benefits from off-street parking.
This stunning home is located on the new Ceretic Park development situated in the village of Sherburn in Elmet, just a 30 minute drive from both Leeds and York city centres, giving you the best of rural and city life. You’ll be just a short walk from the centre of the village which has its own train station, several schools and a great range of shops and eateries, making it the perfect place for families to call home.
Sherburn in Elmet is also a short drive from the town of Selby which offers an even wider selection of local amenities, and is under 20 minutes from Castleford, home to the amazing Xscape centre. Also close to the development is the Sherburn Willows Nature Reserve, perfect for a family day out. The village is perfect for commuters, being located a short distance from the A1 and M1, and also has great train and bus links.
- Selby – 20 mins
- Castleford – 20 mins
- Leeds – 30 mins
- York – 30 mins
- Wakefield – 30 mins
- Harrogate – 45 mins
- Hull – 1 hour
Events in the area
- York Chocolate Festival – 14 to 17 April – York city centre
- The Great Northern Fly In – 16 & 17 April – Sherburn Aero Club
- Leeds Indie Food – 11 to 28 May – Leeds city centre
- Sherburn Gala 2017 – 20 May – Eversley Park
- Yorkshire Food & Drink Show – 2 to 4 June – Leeds
- Royal Aero Club Air Race Weekend – 24 June – Sherburn Aero Club
- Great Yorkshire Fringe – 21 July to 13 August – York city centre
- Selby Food Festival – 29 July – Market Place
- Sherburn in Elmet Craft & Food Festival – 26 to 28 August – Sherburn in Elmet