Space Property are delighted to offer several new build homes to rent on the Long Causeway development in the beautiful rural town of Denholme. If you want to enjoy the peaceful countryside lifestyle, whilst being close to nearby towns and cities, then this is the perfect place for you.
An entrance hall leads into the spacious separate lounge, fitted with carpet and benefitting from a storage cupboard. The modern kitchen is fitted with high gloss units and complete with integrated oven, hob and extractor fan. This space leads into the rear lobby, which provides access to the downstairs WC and rear garden.
The property comprises of three spacious bedrooms, two doubles and one single, all fitted with carpet, and the clean-finished house bathroom is fitted with a white three-piece suite including shower over bath, and also features an airing cupboard. The properties also benefit from a rear garden, off-street parking and gas central heating.
The new Long Causeway development is situated in the lovely rural town of Denholme, just 20 minutes from Halifax, with amazing countryside views due to its location on the edge of the Bronte moors. The town has a range of local amenities including a primary school, eateries, convenience stores, a cricket club, Foster Park and the Doe Park Water Activities Centre next to Denholme Beck. As well as being close to Halifax, the development provides easy access to other Yorkshire towns including Keighley, Haworth, Shipley and Thornton, and is an easy drive to both Leeds and Bradford. The Denholme Together website provides loads of information about the town including news and events in the area.
- Denholme Primary School
- Supermarket and Co-Op
- Pharmacy and Surgery
- Denholme Cricket Club
- Keighley Road and Halifax Road
- Foster Park
- Doe Park Water Activities Centre and Denholme Sailing Club
- Hollin Park
- Stubden Reservoir
- Pilates – every Monday 7pm – Mechanics Institute centre
- Vintage Home & Fashion Fair – 1 April – Victoria Hall, Saltaire
- Sailing Club Open Days – 8 & 9 April – Denholme Sailing Club
- Easter Egg Regatta – 16 & 17 April – Denholme Sailing Club
- Adventure Holidays Courses – 20 & 21 April / 1 & 2 June – Doe Park Water Activities Centre
- Tour de Yorkshire – 30 April – Bradford City Park
- Ilkley Carnival – 1 May – Ilkley town centre
- Saltaire Arts Trail – 27 to 29 May – Saltaire village
- Bradford Literature Festival – 30 June to 9 July – Bradford
- Children’s Gala – first Saturday of July – Foster Park
- Doe Park Holiday Courses – 26 July to 1 Sept – Doe Park Water Activities Centre
- Bradford Festival – 27 & 28 August – Bradford City Park
- Keighley Agricultural Show – 2 September – Marley Stadium
- Ilkley Literature Festival – 29 Sept to 15 Oct – Ilkley town centre