Do you want to live in a brand new home but don’t think its affordable? We have several stunning new build, two-bedroom homes in the village of Ackworth near Pontefract for only £480pcm!
Through from the entrance hall, which features a storage cupboard and WC, you’ll find the spacious living area which makes the most of open-plan living, with a modern kitchen fitted with stylish units, oven/hob and extractor fan. This leads through into the lounge area which boasts a set of patio doors, letting in plenty of light and opening out into the enclosed rear garden.
Upstairs, the property comprises of two double bedrooms, both featuring two windows creating a bright open space, fitted carpet and plenty of room for storage, with the front bedroom additionally benefitting from a built-in cupboard. The modern tiled bathroom is complete with a white three-piece suite including shower over bath. These lovely homes feature carpet and vinyl flooring throughout, built-in storage, off-street parking and spacious gardens.
The stunning new Elegance development is located in the lovely village of Ackworth, situated just 10 minutes from the centre of Pontefract, 20 minutes from Wakefield city centre, and 30 minutes from Leeds city centre, offering the best of both city and rural living. The village has great transport links with regular buses and the Fitzwilliam train station only 10 minutes away. Ackworth is the perfect setting for families, with local amenities such as shops, schools, restaurants and pubs nearby, as well as Fitzwilliam Country Park and Hemsworth Water Park & Playworld both just a short journey away.
- Schools – Bell Lane Academy, Ackworth School, Mill Dam School, Oakfield Park School and Howard C of E School.
- Pubs/bars – The Anvil, The Angel, Boot & Shoe, Masons Arms, Beverley Arms and Brown Cow.
- Restaurants – Ego Mediterranean Restaurant & Bar, Ash’s Balti and The Rustic Arms.
- Parks – Fitzwilliam Country Park, Vale Head Park, Hemsworth Water Park & Playworld, Nostell Priory & Parkland and Purston Park.
- Pontefract – Pontefract Castle, Pontefract Valley Gardens, Pontefract Park
- Parkrun – every Saturday 9am – Nostell Priory & Parkland
- Views of Pontefract – ends 18 February – Pontefract Museum
- February half term – 13 to 17 February – Nostell Priory & Parkland
- Bright Light Sculptures – 14 to 16 February – The Hepworth Gallery, Wakefield
- Festival of Food, Drink and Rhubarb – 17 to 19 February – Wakefield Precinct
- Spring Trail – 1 to 20 April – Nostel Priory & Parkland
- Leeds Indie Food – 11 to 28 May – Leeds city centre
- Yorkshire Food & Drink Show – 2 to 4 June – Leeds city centre