If you want to live in one of the most sought after suburbs in Leeds, then Chapel Allerton is the place to be. Termed the ‘urban village’, this buzzing suburb has its own village-like community with quirky shops, unique restaurants, stylish bars and a thriving events scene, as well as having the amazing city centre of Leeds just a 10 minute journey away.
Where to live
At Space Property we currently have several apartments available in this popular suburb. Located on the prestigious Mansion Gate development near the centre of the suburb, we have a fantastic one bedroom apartment which features:
- Spacious open-plan living area
- Newly refurbished kitchen complete with oven/hob, washer/dryer and fridge/freezer
- Lounge with laminate flooring, two windows and French doors
- Double bedroom fitted with carpet
- Recently renovated bathroom fitted with white three-piece suite including shower over bath
Also at the Mansion Gate development, we have an impressive two bedroom apartment which boasts:
- Separate lounge with laminate flooring
- Dining room with French doors and Juliet balcony
- Refurbished kitchen complete with oven/hob, washer/dryer and fridge/freezer
- Two double bedrooms fitted with carpet
- Bedroom one benefits from an ensuite shower room
- Bedroom two boasts a separate dressing room
- Brand new bathroom fitted with white three-piece suite including shower over bath
Mansion Gate lies within a gated community featuring private parking, video door entry system and security alarms.
Situated close to Potternewton Park in the Allerton Croft development we have another two bedroom apartment located on the top floor.
- Spacious lounge fitted with laminate flooring, and features a large round window, a velux window and sloping ceilings
- Modern kitchen with oven/hob, fridge/freezer, washer, built in microwave and dishwasher
- Two bedrooms, one double and one single, both fitted with carpet
- The master bedroom features a large round window and a built in wardrobe, whilst the second bedroom boasts a velux window
- Tiled bathroom complete with a white three-piece suite including shower over bath
The communal grounds of Allerton Croft provide allocated parking, and the building benefits from a lift and intercom system.
Where to go?
- Chapel Allerton Park and Potternewton Park
- Inkwell Arts and Seven Arts centres
- Scott Hall Leisure Centre and Chapel Allerton Tennis, Squash & Gym
- Edinburgh Bicycle Co-Op
- So Pilates and Yoga Kula
- Independent shops: Armadillo Toys, Chirpy, Angels and Angels Too, Simply Cakes, Casablanca, George & Joseph Cheesemongers, The Pink Banana, The Perfumed Garden
- Restaurants: El Bareto, Sukothai, Pinche Pinche, Siam Oriental, Aagrah, Sami’s, The Mad Greek, Olive Tree, Arti’s, Casa Mia
- Cafes/delis: Cup and Saucer by Opposite, Nichols Vegetarian Deli, Crust & Crumb, The Sunshine Bakery, Wrap and Roll, House of Koko
What to do?
- Mindfulness Meditation – every Tuesday – Inkwell Arts
- Box Fit – every Thursday – Scott Hall Leisure Centre
- Yoga for beginners – Sundays – Yoga Kula
- Burns Night – 25 January – The Mustard Pot
- Secret Cinema and Foodcycle – 27 January – Inkwell Arts
- Ice Cube – 27 Jan to 19 Feb – Millenium Square
- Chinese New Year Festival – 29 January – Leeds Town Hall
- Supper Club – 2 February – Siam Oriental
- Seven Live – 8 February – Seven Arts centre
- Day retreat: Springtime Manipura Chakra – 11 March – Yoga Kula
- Northern Ballet’s Casanova – 11 to 18 March – Leeds Grand Theatre
- St Patrick’s Day – 17 March – The Mustard Pot
- Live at Leeds – 29 April – Leeds city centre