Wortley is often an overlooked suburb of Leeds, but its close proximity to the city centre and excellent transport links makes it an ideal location!
We have a unique one bedroom apartment available in Wortley, situated within a beautifully converted grade 2 listed chapel, and still retaining some of its original features.
The apartment boasts a spacious open-plan living area, fitted with laminate flooring and two large original windows, which create a bright, open space. The modern kitchen is fitted with white high gloss units and complete with white goods including stainless steel oven/hob, fridge/freezer and washer/dryer, providing everything you need in one convenient place.
The property comprises a spacious double bedroom, fitted with laminate flooring and a built in wardrobe, providing plenty of storage space. The tiled house bathroom is complete with a white three-piece suite including shower over bath. Extra storage can be found in the hallway, and the property benefits from allocated off-street parking.
The Greenside Mews development is located in the suburb of Lower Wortley, just 15 minutes from Leeds city centre and with excellent transport links including regular buses. You’ll be within walking distance of local amenities including pubs, shops, takeaways and Western Flatts Park, which has open green spaces, woodlands and great views of the city. The apartment is also not far from the Elland Road Stadium, perfect for football fans, whilst the White Rose shopping centre is only 15 minutes away. You’ll have the best of suburban life and the city life of Leeds, which is home to great shops, live music venues, and amazing nightlife.
- Northern Ballet’s Casanova – 11 to 18 March – Leeds Grand Theatre
- Live At Leeds – 29 April – Leeds city centre
- Leeds Indie Food – 11 to 28 May – Leeds city centre
- Slam Dunk – 28 May – Leeds city centre
- Yorkshire Food & Drink Show – 2 to 4 June – Leeds city centre
- Cocoon In The Park – 8 July – Temple Newsam
- Leeds International Tattoo Expo – 8 & 9 July – First Direct Arena
- Leeds Pride 2017 – 5 & 6 August – Lower Briggate
- Leeds International Beer Festival – 7 to 10 September – Town Hall