If you want to live in Hull, the St James Court development on Victoria Dock is one of the most sought after locations. We have a stunning two bedroom apartment ready to move in before Christmas!
The apartment boasts a stunning, spacious living area with laminate flooring and French doors that open up onto a Juliet balcony, creating a bright, open space. Round the corner is the stylish kitchen, fitted with white high gloss units and wooden worktops, complete with oven/hob, fridge/freezer and washer/dryer.
The property comprises two bedrooms, one double and one single, both with fitted with carpet and curtains. The modern bathroom is fitted with a white three-piece suite including shower over bath. You’ll also benefit from an allocated space in the communal parking area. All of this could be yours for the low price of £475pcm!
This apartment is ideally located on the modern St James Court development, overlooking Hull’s Victoria Dock. As this apartment is just five minutes from the city centre, you’ll be able to experience all that Hull has to offer, such as fantastic bars, shops and restaurants. Hull also has plenty of great attractions including The Deep, Humber Bridge and Hull New Theatre.
- Victoria Park
- The Humber and Hull Marina
- Humber Bridge
- The Deep and Hull Maritime Museum
- Streetlife Museum
- Hull’s Old Town
- Hull New Theatre and Hull Truck Theatre
- Ferens Art Gallery and Myton Gallery
- Fruit entertainment venue
- Shopping: Princes Quay, Kingston Retail Park
- Food: 1884, Leonardos, The Lion & Key, Cerutti’s, Al Porto, The Sailmakers Arms
- Drink: The Minerva, Ye Old Bluebell, Bar 82, 1884 Wine Bar, Hop & Vine
- Humber Street Market – 11 December – Fruit
- In With A Bang – 1 January – Hull City Centre
- Made in Hull Opening Event – 1 to 7 January – Hull City Centre
- Marine Art – 1st of every month – The Deep
- UK City of Culture’s 2017 Open Exhibition – 3 Jan to 31 Mar – Ferens Art Gallery
- Royal Shakespeare Company: The Tempest – 11 January – Hull Truck Theatre
- The Showstoppers: Improvised Musical – 1 February – Hull Truck Theatre