The town of Halifax is one of the best locations in West Yorkshire if you want the peace of town living, but want access to the best cities such as Leeds, Bradford and Wakefield. Our two bedroom apartment on the edge of Halifax town centre provides the ideal location for commuters!
This first floor, two bedroom apartment is set in a picturesque location in Halifax, just minutes from essential local amenities and transport links. The spacious living area creates the perfect place to both eat and relax, with room for dining table and chairs. A separate modern kitchen features an oven/hob, fridge/freezer and washer/dryer, providing everything you need in one convenient place.
The apartment comprises of two bedrooms, one double and one single, both carpeted and with plenty of room for storage. The master bedroom additionally benefits from ensuite bathroom. The modern bathroom is fitted with a white three-piece suite including shower over bath, as well as mirror over the sink and electric shaver plug. The apartment also boasts a storage cupboard in the hallway, one parking space, and security alarm and secure door entry system.
The apartment is situated on the modern Opus Point development, close to many great local shops, bars and eateries, and is located just 1 mile south of Halifax centre. This apartment has convenient access to the M62 motorway, great bus links and is close to Halifax railway station, making it ideal for commuters. The development is close to many green spaces, including Savile Park and Manor Heath Park, and offers great long distance countryside views, with the River Calder running close by.
As well as being neighboured by Brighouse, Huddersfield, Elland and Sowerby Bridge, Halifax is within easy reach of nearby Yorkshire cities including Leeds, Bradford and Wakefield. Being just a mile from Halifax’s centre means you’ll have access to many great shops, restaurants, bars and entertainment venues, with the town also being home to Eureka Museum, Halifax Borough Market, Victoria Theatre, Woolshops Shopping Centre, The Piece Hall and Dean Clough converted mills.
Where to eat & drink
- Ricci’s Place – delicious Mediterranean cuisine served in a relaxed, inviting atmosphere
- Deli on the Bridge – a modern, chic deli with a great selection of home-cooked dishes
- Brasserie at the Bull – a luxurious restaurant offering modern-British dining and a friendly atmosphere
- Ricci’s Tapas and Cicchetti – the best tapas in Halifax in a stylish restaurant with excellent staff
- The Murgatroyd Arms – a traditional pub with a friendly atmosphere, real ales and quality food
- Shears Inn – a quintessentially ‘Olde Worlde’ English pub offering great value for money
- Julio’s – traditional home-cooked Italian food served by excellent staff in a relaxed atmosphere
- Ziggy’s Spice House – one of the longest established and best loved Indian restaurants in Halifax
- Towngate Brasserie – an excellent restaurant that you won’t be able to visit just once
- The Snow Queen – 13 t0 31 December – Bradford Playhouse
- Comedy at the Works – 27 December – The Works, Sowerby Bridge
- The Piece Hall reopening – 2017 – The Piece Hall, Halifax
- Ogden Water Practical Day – starting 10 January – Odgen Water Nature Reserve
- Bugsy Malone – 22 to 25 February – Halifax Playhouse
- Royal Ballet Sleeping Beauty live broadcast – 28 February – Rex Cinema, Elland
- Huddersfield Literature Festival – 4 to 19 March – Huddersfield town centre
- Bradford Literature Festival – 30 June to 9 July 2017 – Bradford city centre