Would you like to live in a totally brand new home in West Yorkshire? We have just one home left on the new build Marguerite Gardens development in Upton, just south of Pontefract.
This stunning two bedroom home is the last plot left on this brand new development, finished to a high standard with a modern family layout and contemporary fittings. It’s versatile layout and size makes it perfect for couples and small families!
When you walk into the home, an entrance hall leads through into the spacious lounge, which benefits from a large window and fitted carpet, creating the perfect bright and cosy space for the whole family to relax. An under stairs cupboard also provides extra storage space.
The stylish, beautifully-finished kitchen features white high gloss units and is complete with an integrated oven, hob and extractor fan. A rear hallway is accessible from the kitchen and leads to a separate W.C. that helps to ease the morning rush, as well as opening out onto to the private rear garden.
The property comprises of two double bedrooms, both fully carpeted and providing plenty of room for storage, with the master bedroom additionally benefitting from a built in cupboard. The sleek modern bathroom is complete with a white three-piece suite including shower over bath, with stunning marble-effect tiles creating a lovely relaxing feel.
A driveway provides space for parking your car, and this rented home is suitable for the whole family, pets as well! All of this could be yours for only £428pcm.
- Pontefract: 15 minutes
- Castleford: 20 minutes
- Doncaster: 20 minutes
- Wakefield: 25 minutes
- Barnsley: 25 minutes
- Leeds: 30 minutes
The new Marguerite Gardens development is ideally located in the village of Upton, just south of Pontefract, providing easy access to Yorkshire’s best towns and cities, including Castleford, Wakefield, Leeds, Barnsley and Doncaster, perfect for commuters who want to live away from the hustle and bustle in a peaceful area. You’ll have all this on your doorstep, as well as traditional village living and a great community spirit, with schools, parks, local shops, pubs and eateries all situated nearby, making it a great place for families.
There are also other great towns and villages surrounding Upton that offer even more amenities within a short distance. You’ll be just a 5 minute drive from South Elmsall and Moorthorphe high streets, Frickley Country Park and the Langthwaite Business Park. South Elmsall also provides the closest train station, providing easy access to the rest of Yorkshire. Just under 15 minutes away is the Hemsworth Water Park & Playworld, and another 5 minutes beyond that the Fitzwilliam Country Park. If you want to enjoy the breath-taking nature of Yorkshire, the Humberhead Peatlands Nature Reserve is 35 minutes drive, and you can be in the Peak District National Park in just 40 minutes!
- Upton Primary School and Upton Community Library
- Phoenix Bikes and Upton Skatepark
- Upton Post Office and Harewood Estate Post Office
- Llyods Pharmacy and Greenview Medical Centre
- Upton Country Park
- Upton Village Hall
- Upton Youth Club
- Upton ARLFC
- Metro Express and Co-Op
- Groom A Pet
- Pubs/eateries: The Shake Boss, Get Stuffed, The Upton Arms
- C.A.S.T (Crafts Arts Social Technology) – Tuesdays and Fridays – Upton Library
- Youth Club – Wednesdays – Upton Youth Club
- Craft Fair – November 12 – Upton Village Hall
- Christmas Craft & Gift Fair – November 13 – Cedar Court Hotel, Wakefield
- Yoga – November 14 – Upton Village Hall
- Table Tennis – November 14 – Upton Village Hall
- Christmas Market – November 17 to 19 – Wakefield Precinct
- Mindfulness and art – starts November 20 – Yorkshire Sculpture Park
- South Elmsall Christmas Light Switch On – November 23 – South Elmsall Market
- Christmas Market – November 25 – Normanton
- Christmas Market – November 26-27 – The Hepworth Gallery, Wakefield
- Festive Tree Decoration Making – November 27 – Yorkshire Sculpture Park
- Yoga Retreats – start November 27 – Yorkshire Sculpture Park
- The Little Prince (Uncanny Theatre) – December 10 – Yorkshire Sculpture Park
- Santa & Carols – December 18 – The Upton Arms
- Christmas Eve wind down – December 24 – Nostell Priory