Do you want to live in one of the most picturesque spots in West Yorkshire, that also offers easy access to its best cities? Then you won’t be able to resist our beautiful three bedroom home in the village of Calverley.
This lovely three bed town house has a spacious lounge with dining area, creating the perfect space for the whole family to eat and relax. The separate fully fitted kitchen is complete with oven/hob, fridge/freezer and washing machine, and also has an under the stairs storage cupboard. Leading out from the kitchen is a large enclosed garden with decking area and shed, making it perfect for entertaining.
The property comprises of three good-sized bedrooms, two doubles and one single, all fitted with carpet and offering plenty of space for storage. The modern tiled bathroom is complete with white three-piece suite including shower over bath. As well as a large rear garden, this home has a front garden, on-street parking space, gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
23 Clarke Street is located in the stunning village of Calverley, just 20 minutes from Leeds and 15 minutes from Bradford city centres via ring road links, and easily reached by bus or rail, making it ideal for commuters. The village itself has a friendly feel and a welcoming community spirit, with great schools, delicious eateries and village pubs, a beautiful park, and surrounded by local farms and golf clubs. Other great villages and suburbs nearby include Greengates, Apperley Bridge, Woodhall Hills, Pudsey, Horsforth and Yeadon, which is adjacent to Leeds-Bradford Airport. This quaint village gives you the best of both city and village living, whilst being the perfect location for families.
- Calverley Victoria Park
- Calverley Library
- Calverley Old Hall and Crossfield Farm
- Calverley Golf Club
- The Little Cake Cottage
- Schools: Calverley C of E Primary School, Calverley Parkside Primary School and Calverley Village Day Nursery
- Restaurants/pubs: Cafe Village, Calverley Fish Shop, The Thornhill, The Calverley Arms, The New Inn
- Greengates: Asda, Sainsbury’s, Homebase, Matalan, Argos, Laura Ashley, Core Gym
- Apperley Bridge: Train station, marina, The Moody Cow restaurant
- Woodhall Hills: Golf club, Priesthorpe School
- Pudsey: Odeon cinema, Owlcotes centre, Pudsey Park
- Horsforth: Golden Acre Park, Horsforth Hall Park, Hunger Hills Woods, Newlay Valley, Trattoria Il Forno restaurant
- Yeadon: Yeadon Tarn, Leeds-Bradford Airport
- Thought Bubble Festival – 1 to 6 November – Leeds city centre
- Leeds International Film Festival – 3 to 17 November – Leeds Town Hall
- Bonfire & Firework Display – 4 November – Roundhay Park
- Yorkshire Games Festival – 9 to 11 November – National Media Museum, Bradford
- Leeds Christmas Light Switch On – 10 November – Victoria Gardens
- Leeds German Christmas Market – 11 Nov to 18 December – Millenium Square
- The Magical Lantern Festival – 1 to 4 December – Roundhay Park
- Calverley Christmas Lights Switch On – 3 December – Calverley Victoria Park
- Leeds Hidden Christmas Market – 16 to 22 December – Kirkstall Abbey
- The Christmas Quiz – 22 December – The New Inn
- Christmas Eve Party – 24 December – The New Inn