Do you want to live in a stunning new build property close to the best towns and cities in Yorkshire? Then this beautifully-finished two bedroom apartment on a new development in Batley is the perfect new home for you!
This stylish apartment embraces the modern, open-plan layout, with a spacious living area fitted with laminate flooring and featuring a floor to ceiling window, creating a bright and open space. There is plenty of room for a dining table and chairs alongside your lounge furniture, making it the perfect place to both eat and relax. The contemporary kitchen is fitted with white high gloss units and complete with oven, hob and extractor fan.
The property comprises of two double bedrooms, both bright, spacious and fully carpeted, with the master bedroom benefitting from an ensuite bathroom with toilet, sink and shower cubicle. The part-tiled house bathroom is fitted with a white three-piece suite including shower over bath. There is also a cupboard opposite the bathroom in the hallway, providing extra storage space to help keep your apartment organised and tidy! The apartment also comes with allocated parking and allows children. All of this could be yours for only £400pcm!
The brand new Pavilion Close development is located on Soothill Lane, just a short walk from the Batley train station, providing easy access to Leeds and Wakefield, making it the perfect location for commuters. Just round the corner from the property are many supermarkets including Aldi, Asda and Tesco, as well as other great shops, eateries and bars along the Batley high street. If you want a wider selection of shops, the White Rose Shopping Centre is only 15 minutes away! This is also a great location for families with children as there are several well-regarded schools in the area.
Batley is the perfect town for those working in Yorkshire’s major cities, with Leeds and Bradford both around 20 minutes drive away, Wakefield 25 minutes and Huddersfield half an hour, all easily reached by the nearby train station as well. If you want to immerse yourself in nature, Wilton Park is just a short journey away along Bradford Road, and you’ll be just over 40 minutes from the Peak District and an hour from the Yorkshire Dales/Nidderdale AONB.
Best of Batley
- The home of Fox’s Biscuits
- Wilton Park with boating lake, butterfly house and observatory
- Bagshaw Museum
- Batley Rugby League Club
- The Mill Outlet and Red Brick Mill
- Batley Library and Art Gallery
- Restaurants: Zucchini Italian, Roberto’s, Luigi’s, Lala’s, Godfather Pizzeria, Smokey’s Original, The Fox and Hounds
- Cafes: Hannah’s Tea Rooms and Bakery, Hannah’s Ice Cream Parlour, Cafe Barsa, Jordanelle, Nix Cakes, The Coffee House
- Pubs/bars: Cellar Bar, Legends Bar, The Union Rooms, The Taproom, The Wellington, Mr Smith’s
- Scare Grounds – 14 to 31 October – Yorkshire Scare Ground Scarepark, Wakefield
- Pumpkin Carving – 27 October – The Mill Outlet, Garden centre
- Infection: Zombie Survival – 29 October – Thackray Medical Museum, Leeds
- Thought Bubble Festival – 1 to 6 November – Leeds city centre
- Leeds International Film Festival – 3 to 17 November – Leeds Town Hall
- Mirfield Bonfire and Fireworks Extravaganza – 5 November – Mirfield Cricket Club
- Leeds Christmas Light Switch On – 10 November – Victoria Gardens
- Leeds German Christmas Market – 11 Nov to 18 Dec – Millenium Square
- Festival of Film – 14 to 17 November – Huddersfield Town Hall
- Huddersfield Contemporary Music Festival – 18 to 27 November – City Centre
- Christmas Lights Spectacular – 19 November – Bradford City Park
- Batley Bulldogs vs. Dewsbury Rams – 26 December – Fox’s Biscuit Stadium, Batley