Have you always dreamed of living in a stylish city centre apartment? Do you want to have easy access to everything the amazing city of Leeds has to offer? Then you don’t want to miss out on this stunning one bedroom apartment just 10 minutes walk from Leeds city centre!
The stylish one bedroom apartment comprises of a spacious lounge, which features a set of French doors that lead out onto a private balcony and create a bright and airy living space. Against the rear wall of the space is the contemporary kitchen which is fitted with sleek black units and complete with integrated white goods including oven/hob, fridge/freezer and washer/dryer, providing everything you need in one convenient space. There is also a cupboard located in the hallway providing extra storage space. The two area are separated by carpet in the lounge area and laminate flooring in the kitchen.
The double bedroom has fitted carpet and a large window, letting in plenty of light, and offers plenty of space for storage. The bedroom also benefits from BT and TV points. The beautifully finished, modern bathroom is fitted with sleek grey tiles and a white three-piece including shower over bath, as well as large mirror and electric shaver point. The apartment also features a secure telephone entry system and gas central heating with combi-boiler.
This apartment in the modern Cypress Point development is ideally located just 10 minutes walk from Leeds city centre, ideal for young professionals living in the city or those seeking to embrace the excitement of urban living. This property is just across the road from Lovell Park, and has many great eateries and shops on the door step. The apartment is close enough to the centre to easily access everything it has to offer, but is just far enough from the hustle and bustle. Leeds city centre has many great shopping venues including the new Trinity centre, as well as a thriving restaurant and bar scene, great entertainment and live music venues, with the First Direct Arena and Belgrave Music Hall both being just a few minutes walk from the apartment.
- Lovell Park
- First Direct Arena, Belgrave Music Hall and O2 Academy
- The Grand Theatre & Opera House and West Yorkshire Playhouse
- Jar Mills Studios, The Dance Studio Leeds and Temple of Boom
- The Brunswick, The Reliance and The Greedy Pig
- MOJO, Manahatta, Bar Soba and Verve
- Grand Arcade – The Pit, Roots & Fruits, The Traditional Shaving Company and Lord’s Barbering
- Shopping and restaurants on Briggate, The Headrow and Trinity Centre
- Leeds Kirkgate Market and Corn Exchange
- Leeds Town Hall, Leeds Art Gallery and The Henry Moore Institute
- Restaurants, bars and cinema in The Light and Merrion Centre
- Ocean Film Festival World Tour – 29 September – Leeds Town Hall
- Light Night – 6 & 7 October – Leeds city centre
- Oktoberfest Leeds – 6 to 9 October – The Tetley
- Leeds German Christmas Market – 11 Nov to 18 Dec – Millenium Square
- Ghost – 14 to 19 November – Grand Theatre
- Chicago – 22 to 26 November – Grand Theatre
- Palace – 24 November – Belgrave Music Hall