Want the best of both city and suburban life in Leeds? Then this part-furnished, one bedroom apartment just 10 minutes from the city centre is perfect for you!
9 Greenside Mews boasts a spacious open-plan living area, complete with two sofas and a coffee table, and fitted with laminate flooring, making for easy cleaning! The large modern kitchen is fitted with plenty of units for storage, and complete with an oven/hob and extractor fan, fridge/freezer and washer/dryer, providing everything you need in one convenient place.
The bright double bedroom of the apartment benefits from a double bed, and built-in wardrobe for extra storage. The white walls andlaminate flooring provide the perfect blank canvas to really make this room your own! The part-tiled bathroom features a white-three piece suite including shower over bath and vinyl flooring. The apartment also benefits from a secure door entry system, allocated private parking and electric heaters throughout.
This property is situated within a beautifully restored, grade two-listed chapel, and maintains many of its original features creating a truly unique place to live. The Greenside Mews development is located in a quiet residential location, just 10 minutes from Leeds city centre, and within convenient reach of public transport networks. There are many restaurants and bars near the apartment, as well as a supermarket and many green open spaces. You’ll have the best of suburban life and the city life of Leeds, which is home to great shops, live music venues, and amazing nightlife. The apartment is also not far from the Elland Road Stadium, perfect for football fans, and just 10 minutes from White Rose Shopping Centre.
- Buses 38, 11 & 42
- Boudoir Beauty
- Wortley Wine Store
- Western Flatts Park
- Wortley Recreation Ground
- Asda supermarket
- Dixon Lane Post Office
- Headstrong hair salon
- Takeaways – Red Chilli, Roast Tine, China Express, La Fraz, Sisi Pizza,
- Pubs – The Hanover Arms, Dragon, Amalfi Bar, Malt Shovel, The Queen, Butterbowl
- Wuthering Heights – 6 to 10 September – West Yorkshire Playhouse
- Leeds United v Huddersfield Town – 10 September – Elland Road
- Leeds International Beer Festival – 8 to 11 September – Leeds Town Hall
- On Roundhay festival – 17 September – Roundhay Park
- World Curry Festival – 22 to 29 September – Leeds and Bradford
- Soul In The Wardrobe – 25 September – The Wardrobe
- Ocean Film Festival – 29 September – Leeds Town Hall
- Oktoberfest – 6 to 9 October – Leeds city centre
- The Cocktail Experience – 14 October – Aspire, Leeds
- Bastille – 4 November – Leeds First Direct Arena