Afully FURNISHED second floor, ONE bedroom apartment set in a picturesque location in HALIFAX, just minutes from essential local amenities and TRANSPORT links.
This fully furnished apartment features a spacious, open-plan living area, fitted with laminate flooring and a beautifully finished, modern kitchen with wooden units and cream tiling. The kitchen comes complete with integrated oven/hob, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher and stylish breakfast bar. This space is complete with two brown leather sofas, dining table and four chairs, coffee table and two breakfast bar stools.
The lovely double bedroom is fully carpeted and complete with a comfy double bed, double wardrobe and bedside table, and large window looks out onto well-maintained gardens. The modern bathroom is complete with a white three-piece suite including shower over bath, as well as a mirror over the sink and electric shaver plug. The apartment also benefits from one parking space, alarm and secure door entry system.
This apartment is situated on the stunning Opus Point development, close to many great local shops, bars and eateries, and is located just 1 mile south of Halifax centre. This apartment has convenient access to the M62 motorway, great bus links and is close to Halifax railway station making it ideal for commuters. The development is close to many green spaces, including Savile Park and Manor Heath Park, and offers great long distance countryside views, with the River Calder running close by.
As well as being neighboured by Brighouse, Elland and Sowerby Bridge, Halifax is within easy reach of nearby Yorkshire cities including Huddersfield, Leeds, Bradford and Wakefield. Being just a mile from Halifax’s centre means you’ll have access to many great shops, restaurants, bars and entertainment venues, with the town also being home to Eureka Museum, Halifax Borough Market, Victoria Theatre, Woolshops Shopping Centre, The Piece Hall and Dean Clough converted mills.
Where to eat & drink
- Ricci’s Place – delicious Mediterranean cuisine served in a relaxed, inviting atmosphere
- Deli on the Bridge – a modern, chic deli with a great selection of home-cooked dishes
- Inn Cognito – a varied menu cooked to perfection by expert chefs, with a quirky setting
- Brasserie at the Bull – a luxurious restaurant offering modern-British dining and a friendly atmosphere
- Ricci’s Tapas and Cicchetti – the best tapas in Halifax in a stylish restaurant with excellent staff
- The Murgatroyd Arms – a traditional pub with a friendly atmosphere, real ales and quality food
- Shears Inn – a quintessentially ‘Olde Worlde’ English pub offering great value for money
- Julio’s – traditional home-cooked Italian food served by excellent staff in a relaxed atmosphere
- Ziggy’s Spice House – one of the longest established and best loved Indian restaurants in Halifax
- Towngate Brasserie – an excellent restaurant that you won’t be able to visit just once
- Tai Chi – every Tuesday – The Corner House @ Dean Clough
- Barkifest – 28 August – Barkisland Cricket Club
- Halifax Family Fun Park – 26 to 29 August – Manor Heath Park
- Other Rooms – September 2016 – Square Chapel Arts Centre & other venues
- Halifax Heritage Festival – 8 to 11 September – Halifax
- Calderdale Beer & Cider Festival – 22 to 24 September – Hebden Bridge Town Hall
- Halifax Comedy Festival – 21 to 29 October – Halifax town centre
- The Piece Hall reopening – late 2016 – The Piece Hall, Halifax