If you’re passionate about sustainable living, this stunning two bedroom home in Barnsley is perfect for you!
This lovely home comprises a bright and spacious lounge with fitted carpet, creating the perfect space for the whole family to relax. The contemporary kitchen is finished to a high standard with beautiful cream units and integrated oven and hob. An under the stairs pantry provides extra storage space. The two double bedrooms are fully carpeted, and the spacious layouts provide plenty of storage opportunities. A beautifully finished bathroom is located upstairs, with a white three-piece suite including bath and shower facilities. A separate W.C is located on the ground floor, helping to ease the morning rush.
Standhill Crescent propertiesare constructed to an extremely high standard and are built to promote sustainable living. The houses are extremely energy efficient and feature PV roof panels, which generate energy even on a cloudy day to run household appliances and lighting. On a summer’s day this property becomes a bright sun trap, and features an enclosed garden to the rear and turfed area to the front, as well as off-road parking.
This lovely home is located in Athersley North, just 10 minutes from Barnsley town centre. The excellent transport links to major cities such as Wakefield, Leeds and Sheffield make it ideal for commuters. The property is also located just a short drive from the Peak District National Park, which provides stunning scenery, nature and a day out for the whole family to enjoy.
In the suburb of Athersley, there are many great schools, as well as eateries, friendly pubs, convenience stores and green spaces, the perfect place to raise your family! You can travel easily into Barnsley town centre by bus or car, where you’ll find even more shops including the Alhambra shopping centre, sports clubs and facilities, the Metrodome, great bars and restaurants, the train station and Parkway Cinema. Other great sites and attractions in Barnsley include Wentworth Castle Gardens, Cannon Hall Farm, Experience Barnsley Museum and Discovery Centre and Locke Park.
Food & Drink
- Beatson House Restaurant – top quality British cuisine, perfect for an occasion
- Elephant and Castle – family friendly restaurant with amazing food
- Royal Spice – delicious Indian food with top service
- Bistro Romanos – one of the best Italian’s in Barnsley
- Not Just Coffee – homely and welcoming family run cafe
- Lemon Tree – excellent Turkish cuisine
- Tandoori Hut – a local favourite serving Indian food
- Aroma Cafe Bar – great for afternoon tea and gluten-free dishes
- The Ash Inn – well priced, homemade food in a lovely atmosphere
- White Bear – one of the most popular pubs in Barnsley
- Chill – sophisticated champagne bar
- Barnsley Parkrun 5k – every Saturday 9am – Locke Park
- Summer Holiday Spectacular – ends 4 September – Cannon Hall Farm
- Cannon Hall Farm Food Festival – 25 to 29 August – Cannon Hall Farm
- Summer Bank Holiday Craft Fair – 27 to 29 August – Cannon Hall
- Summertime Fun Art Club – 30 Aug to 1 Sept – Experience Barnsley
- Barnsley Comic-Con – 10 September – Metrodome
- Family History Surgeries – 14 September – Experience Barnsley
- Professional Boxing – 16 September – Metrodome
- Pear Day end of summer event – 18 September – Cannon Hall Gardens
- Autumn Gift & Craft Fair – 25 September – Wentworth Castle Gardens
- Ultimate Taekwondo Championships – 16 October – Metrodome
- Ghost Hunt – 18 November – Cannon Hall