Chapel Allerton is one of the most sought after spots in Leeds, withits own community of shops, bars, restaurants and events. Our one bedroom apartment in the Allerton Croft development will give you access to all of this, whilst being only 10 minutes from Leeds city centre.
The apartment boasts a bright, open-plan living area, with a modern finished kitchen through an archway, helping to keep the two areas separate whilst still open and spacious. The kitchen is complete with integrated appliances including a stainless steel oven/hob, washer/dryer, and tall fridge/freezer. The kitchen area is fitted with laminate flooring for easy cleaning, whilst the lounge area is fully carpeted for a cosy feel.
The double bedroom of the apartment is fully carpeted and benefits from a spacious built in wardrobe. The modern tiled bathroom is fitted with a white three-piece suite including shower over bath, as well as a mirror over the sink and a towel rail. The property has a secure entry system for extra security, and parking facilities are situated within the communal grounds.
Allerton Croft is situated next to the beautiful PotternewtonPark, just a short walk from the centre of Chapel Allerton, which has a village-like feel with its own high street with unique shops, cafes, bars, restaurants and so much more. Chapel Allerton is a charming, sought-after area with a great community spirit, and offers excellent access to the buzzing city centre of Leeds, which can be reached by car or public transport in just 10 minutes. Neighbouring suburbs include Headingley, Roundhay and Moortown.
- Culture – Inkwell Arts, Seven Arts, Chapel Allerton Library
- Every day essentials – Tesco express, Esso, Lidl, The Co-op, Natwest, HSBC, Yorkshire Bank, Allerton Medical Centre, Chapel Allerton Hospital, Public Health Resource Centre
- Exercise – Yoga Kula, Chapel Allerton Tennis, Squash & Gym, Elevations Academy for Dance, Scott Hall Leisure Centre
- Parks – Potternewton Park, Chapel Allerton Park, Roundhay Park
- Cafes – Nichols Vegetarian Deli, Crust & Crumb, The Sunshine Bakery, House of Koko, Opposite Cafe
- Restaurants – Sukhothai, Aagrah, Siam Oriental, Casa Mia, Pinche Pinche Mexican, El Bareto, The Olive Tree, The Hummingbird, Sami’s Moroccan, Boss Burgers
- Pubs/bars – Zed Bar, The Manor, The Hub, The Mustard Pot, The Regent, The Bay Horse In, Further North, The Woods, The Nags Head, The Three Hulats, Kith & Kin, The Pit, Veuve Bar De Champagne
- Independent shops – The Pink Banana, Chirpy, Angels Too, Casablanca, New Collection, Armadillo Toys, Oaks, Fit to Bust, Rustic Pine, Sugar & Rhubarb, Form Bespoke Jewellers
- Specialist shops – Simply Cakes, George & Joseph Cheesemongers, Tarbett’s Fishmongers, Neil Smith Butchers, The Perfumed Garden
- Salons – Cutting Room Creative, Lucy Craske Health & Beauty Salon, Cold Bath Barber Shop, David Michael Hair, Mod Salons, Moriarty’s Hair Salon, Salon Style, Pout Beauty Salon, Beauty Spot, Jon Kinsey Salon, @ the Salon, Emerald Hair & Beauty, Noveau Nails, Aone Beauty Salon
- The North Leeds Food Festival – 19 to 21 August – Roundhay Park
- Seven Bar Sounds live acoustic – 23 August – Seven Arts
- 8th Birthday weekend – 27 & 28 August – The Mustard Pot
- Leeds West Indian Carnival – 29 August – Potternewton Park
- Chapel Allerton Short Film Festival – 29 August – Seven Arts
- Festival Words (An Evening of Poetry & Spoken Word) – 30 August – Seven Arts
- Chapel Allerton Arts Festival – 29 August to 4 September – Chapel Allerton
- Leeds International Beer Festival – 8 to 11 September – Leeds Town Hall
- Saltaire Brewery Beer Festival – 9 September – County Works, Bradford
- Yoga Foundation Workshop – 10 September – Yoga Kula
- On Roundhay live concert – 17 September – Roundhay Park