This stunning new build, four bedroom home is perfect for larger families, and ideally located on the modern Burden Mews development in the beautiful village of Newton Kyme, just half an hour from York, Leeds and Harrogate.
The living room of this property is bright and spacious due to a set of patio doors that lead out into the large, private garden,making this property ideal for entertaining family and friends, especially in the summer months. The beautiful, contemporary kitchen is finished to a high standard with wood-effect worktops and white gloss units, fitted with oven/hob and extractor fan. There is plenty of space for a dining table and chairs, ideal for enjoying sit down family meals. The property also boasts off-road parking and a large rear garden.
The long entrance hall to the stairs is where a storage cupboard providing extra space and the separate W.C, which helps to ease the morning rush, are located. The large family home comprises four spacious bedrooms, two doubles and two singles, all fully carpeted and with plenty of space for storage. The master bedrooms enjoys the whole of the top floor, and additionally benefits from en-suite with shower. There is also a modern family bathroom with cream marble-effect tiling, complete with a white three-piece suite including over-the-bath shower.
The Burden Mews development is set in Newton Kyme, a delightful village near Tadcaster. Boston Spa is on the door step, with Leeds, Harrogate and York all just half an hour away, and easily accessible from the A1 and A64. The development is located next to Newton Kyme Hall and St Andrew’s Church, and close to the River Wharfe with stunning countryside views. The village has a great community spirit and is the perfect place to raise your family.
The closest towns to Newton Kyme are Tadcaster and Boston Spa, offering local amenities such as good schools, shops, restaurants, pubs and leisure facilities. Tadcaster is just a 5 minute drive away or 20 minutes by bus, and Boston Spa 10 minutes by car or bus. There are also many sporting opportunities in the area including the Toulston Polo Ground, Lordswood Cricket School and even the Leeds United training ground, with Bramham Park also situated close by. This lovely location gives you the best of everything; the quiet village life, amenities in local towns, and easy access to the great cities of Yorkshire!
For a fun family day out or weekend away, the Howardian Hills (Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty) is a 50 minute drive, Yorkshire Dales National Park 90 minutes, and the seaside town of Bridlington just 1 hour 20 minutes! Newton Kyme also has good transport links with regular bus services to nearby towns and cities, and just 10 minutes away from the nearest train station in Ulleskelf.
- Summer Fun Day – 7 August – Dogs Trust, Leeds
- TAFC v Magnets charity fixture – 9 August – i2i Stadium
- Farmers Market – 12 August – Boston Spa Village Hall
- Ripley Show – 14 August – Ripley Castle, Harrogate
- The North Leeds Food Festival – 19 to 21 August – Roundhay Park
- Foodies Festival – 19 to 21 August – Ripley Castle, Harrogate
- Leeds Festival – 26 to 28 August – Bramham Park
- Leeds West Indian Carnival – 29 August – Potternewton Park
- Tadcaster Carnival – 11 September – Tadcaster Social Club
- The Tad10 run – 18 September – Tadcaster
- York Food & Drink Festival– 23 Sept to 3 Oct – York city centre
- Arts Festival – 14 and 15 October – Boston Spa Village Hall
- OktoberFest – 15 October – The Engine Shed, Wetherby