Huddersfield tends to live in the shadows of Yorkshire’s bigger cities such as Leeds and York, but this amazing town has just as much to offer and makes the perfect place to live! We have two unique apartments right in the town centre in the Byram Court development, that boast original features and are full of character!
We have a one bedroom apartment featuring a spacious open-plan living area, with large windows creating a bright and open space. This area also boasts an original exposed brick fireplace creating a stunning centre piece, as well as original floorboards. The modern kitchen is complete with integrated oven/hob, washer/dryer and fridge with icebox.
The spacious double bedroom has large windows that let light flood in and original floorboards, whilst the modern bathroom features a white three-piece suite including shower over bath.
We also have a two bedroom apartment within the same development, but is totally unique! The spacious open-plan living area boasts an original brick fireplace and bespoke kitchen with oven/hob and fridge, whilst a beautifully arched, original feature window allows light to flood into the room, creating a fantastic living space.
The bedrooms, one double and one single, are spacious with plenty of storage possibilities, and have large windows that allow plenty of light into the room. The modern bathroom consists of a white three-piece suite, with bath and shower facilities, and both apartments have a secure door entry system.
These fantastic apartments are ideally located for working professionals in the Huddersfield or surrounding areas, with easy access to both Leeds and Manchester via train, with the train station being just a 5 minute walk away. Byram Court is situated in the heart of the town centre, with an array of amazing shops, bars and restaurants right on the doorstep! This apartment development is ideal for people who really want to be in the centre of the action, due to its prime location just off Kirkgate street, right next to Byram Arcade.
Via train, Leeds city centre is just 20 minutes away, Bradford 40 minutes, and Manchester, Wakefield and Halifax all approximately half an hour away. If you want a little peace and quiet, you can venture to nearby towns and villages including Holmfirth, Marsden and Penistone, or even the Peak District National Park located just to the north, perfect for hiking or a relaxing day out with stunning views!
Food & Drink
- Chilli Lounge and Lala’s – Indian
- Ciao Bella – Italian
- Thai Sakon – Thai
- Alabama Smoke – American
- The Polish Corner – Polish
- Botafogo Rodizio Bar & Grill – Brazilian
- Discovery Bay – Caribbean
- Gringo’s – Mexican
- Canton Chef – Chinese/Cantonese
- Apadana – Persian
- Meson La Pepa – Mediterranean
- Bar Maroc – Moroccan
- Cafes: The Little Kitchen, The Blue Rooms, Cafe Society, They Keys
- Bars – Voda, Vox, Zephyr, The Hart, Five Bar, Herbet’s Bar
- Pubs – The Cherry Tree, Gamer’s Tavern, Magic Rock Tap, Sportsman, The Grove
- Art & Craft Fair – every 4th Saturday – Byram Arcade
- Leeds International Beer Festival – 8 to 11 September – Leeds Town Hall
- HTAFC v LUFC – 10 September – Leeds
- HRUFC v Doncaster Phoenix – 10 September – Huddersfield
- International Comedy Special – 10 September – Lawrence Batley Theatre
- Huddersfield Alternative Market – 11 September – New Street
- Holmfirth Food & Drink Festival – 24 and 25 September – Holmfirth town centre
- Huddersfield Does Vintage – 1 October – Town Hall
- Marsden Jazz Festival – 7 to 9 October – Marsden
- Festival of Film – 14 to 17 November – Town Hall
- Huddersfield Contemporary Music Festival – 18 to 27 November – City Centre