This amazing two bedroom apartment is located in a highly sought after residential area in Leeds, close to the beautiful Roundhay Park, giving you the peace of suburban life just 15 minutes from the vibrant city centre.
This stylish apartment benefits from a spacious open-plan layout, with a large lounge area featuring French doors and a Juliet balcony to let in the fresh air. The modern, high specification kitchen is fitted with white high gloss units, and complete with integrated oven/hob and extractor fan, washing machine and fridge/freezer, providing everything you need in one convenient place.
The two double bedrooms are fitted with carpets for a cosy feel, and the master bedroom additional benefits from an en suite bathroom, whilst the second bedroom has a built in wardrobe for extra storage. The modern house bathroom is part-tiled and fitted with a white three-piece suite including shower over bath, and also comes with a mirror and electric shaver plug. A secure door entry system provides extra safety, and the apartment comes with an allocated parking space.
Sandringham Court is situated in a quiet residential area between Alwoodley and Moortown, and is just 15 minutes from the amazing Leeds city centre. There are many golf courses and green spaces in the area, with the beautiful Roundhay Park just a short walk away, offering over 700 acres of parklands, lakes, woodlands, gardens and a tropical world, as well as many great events.
In the suburb of Moortown there is a great range of amenities including a Marks & Spencer, banks, restaurants, bars and many other shops. And if you’re looking for more, Leeds city centre is only a 15 minute journey away and boasts a whole range of fantastic shops, bars, restaurants, clubs and entertainment venues; you will never run out of things to do in this city!
Highlights of Moortown
- G-Wu – the raved about Chinese restaurant & takeaway
- David Lloyd – high end gym
- Blackbird Vintage – a unique vintage store selling furniture and designer clothes
- Mama Doreen’s – a delicious cupcake shop
- Haley & Clifford – ethical and home-cooked food
- Ira B’s – classic Jewish food with loads of personality (pictured)
- Tree Tops Community Centre – hosts regular Pilates classes
- Gourmet Foods – a kosher butchers
- Amici – friendly Italian restaurant
- The Lord Darcy Pub – classic suburban pub
- Moortown Golf Club – in the top 100 golf clubs in the country
- Marks & Spencer’s – Simply Food on Moortown Corner
- The Street Lane Bakery – a range of cakes, pastries and bread
- COOK – selling gourmet, frozen ready meals
- Filmore & Union – upmarket café and deli
- Peperoncino – authentic Italian takeaway
- Roundhay Park – 700 acres of parklands and tropical world
- Pilates Beginners – every Wednesday 7:30-8:30pm – Treetops Community Centre
- Mustardstock music festival – 22 to 24 July – The Mustard Pot, Chapel Allerton
- Summer Series – 22 July to 7 August – Millennium Square, Leeds
- The Film House on the Square – 27 to 29 July – Millennium Square, Leeds
- Fake Festival – 30 July – Roundhay Park
- Leeds Pride – 7 August – Leeds city centre
- Acoustic Night – 19 August – Headingley Arts Centre
- The North Leeds Food Festival – 19 to 21 August – Roundhay Park
- The Garden Party – 28 August – The Faversham, Leeds
- Leeds West Indian Carnival – 29 August – Potternewton Park
- Chapel Allerton Short Film Festival – 29 August – Seven Arts
- Chapel Allerton Arts Festival – 29 August to 4 September – Chapel Allerton
- Leeds International Beer Festival – 8 to 11 September – Leeds Town Hall
- On Roundhay live concert – 17 September – Roundhay Park
- St Gemma’s Vintage Fair – 17 to 18 September –St Gemma’s Hospice, Moortown