Recently named as one of the best places to live, the highly sought after Leeds suburb of Horsforth is the ideal place to live if you want a calm and beautiful suburban setting, as well as easy access to the city life.
15 Glenwood Villas is a two-bedroom, upper floor apartment, situated in a beautifully converted hotel with listed building status. This cosy apartment features a great open-plan living area, with a modern kitchen fully fitted with white goods and vinyl flooring, as well as a striking sloping ceiling with a Velux skylight window. The lounge area also features a large bay window overlooking stunning landscaped gardens. The spacious double bedrooms are fitted with carpet and wardrobes, and the high quality, white three-piece bathroom has a bath and separate shower cubicle. Number 15 also has a large hallway with fitted storage and an allocated parking space.
Glenwood Villas has access to the beautiful landscaped gardens which provide lovely views from the apartments, and also overlooks the stunning Newlay Valley. Glenwood offers a tranquil setting, whilst only being a short distance from the local shops, eateries and bars. Horsforth is a historical town and has a rich heritage, with the Village Museum hosting collections and displays illustrating life in the suburb. The location of this property makes the most of the open green spaces, with Cragg Hill parks, Bramley Fall Park and Horsforth Hall Park all being situated nearby. If you fancy a trip to the city, Horsforth Railway Station is only a 5 minute journey away, giving you easy access to the vibrant city of Leeds, also making it ideal for commuters. Horsforth is also surrounded by other fantastic Leeds suburbs including Bramley, Kirkstall and Headingley, and is just a short journey from Leeds/Bradford airport!
Whether you’re a foodie, into the arts or love live music, there’s a whole range of amazing events going on around Horsforth and Leeds this summer!
- White Cloth Comedy Club – First Thursday of month – White Cloth Gallery, Leeds
- Fromage & Fire (food festival) – 1 & 2 July – Leeds Kirkgate Market
- Gin Festival Leeds – 1 to 3 July – Leeds Town Hall
- Horsforth Walk of Art – 2 & 3 July – Hunger Hills Woods
- Cocoon In The Park – 9 July – Temple Newsam, Leeds
- Kirkstall Festival – 9 July – Kirkstall Abbey
- Acoustic Night – 15 July – Headingley Enterprise & Arts Centre
- Horsforth Food & Drink Festival – 15 to 17 July – Horsforth Hall Park
- Summer Series – 22 July to 7 August – Millennium Square, Leeds
- Kirkstall Abbey Photography Exhibition – 26 to 30 July – Kirkstall Abbey
- Grease outdoor screening – 27 July – Millennium Square, Leeds
- Leeds Pride – 7 August – Leeds city centre
- Leeds West Indian Carnival – 21 to 29 August – Leeds city centre
- Chapel Allerton Arts Festival – 28 Aug to 4 Sept – Chapel Allerton
- Leeds International Beer Festival – 8 to 11 September – Leeds Town Hall